Happy Spring! Great time to make a change. We are working hard behind the scenes to update our website little by little, so please bear with us if anything is awry. Please feel free to contact us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org if you see anything you want to alert us to on our website or blog as we welcome all feedback.
Also Sarah P is soon to bring another small human into the world, so WE ARE HIRING!
Baaad Anna’s Yarn Store is hiring a part-time staff for 10-12 hours a week, preferably with flexible schedule.
If you are a fibre-enthusiast and want to be a part of our kick-ass team please submit a resume and cover letter in person to the shop! Here is a list of things we are looking for in a new employee.
- Someone with online marketing, photography and/or social-media savvy and experience
- Someone with a good understanding of knitting/crochet and other fibre arts (skills in spinning and felting is a bonus)
- Someone with customer service experience, preferably in the retail industry or with online sales
- Someone who works well with others and enjoys being a part of a team but is also self-directed and motivated
- Someone who is friendly, patient, helpful and LOVES knitting!
Must be at least an intermediate knitter or crocheter. Resumes including all employment and knitting/crochet experience may be emailed to email@example.com or dropped off at Baaad Anna’s at 2667 Hastings St East during business hours 11am to 6pm everyday.
Please re-post and forward to friends who may be interested! Deadline for submissions is April 19th.