Summer of Skills
Last year we celebrated Summer of Sock knitting, and we heard you, “Not everyone wants to knit socks!” This summer everyone can play.
What new experience will you give yourself this summer?
- I want to learn how to [crochet].
- I have been thinking about my first [cable knit] project.
- I have never knit with [cashmere] before.
- I am excited to …
- Decide to try something new.
- Finish your project with yarn or fibre from Baaad Anna’s Yarn.
- Show your completed project to store staff.
- Describe your new joy.
You can also see what others are making. Follow @baaadannas on Instagram and browse Instagram posts tagged with #summerofskills2016. We also love to see all of your FO’s from yarn bought at Baaad Annas (Ravelry account required to access the group).
A number of sponsor yarns and other prizes are available to be won through a random draw at the end of the summer (mid-September). More details to follow!