2010 Gift Guide
Just a few more ideas for those of you who have not bought for the knitter/crocheter on your list!
Great Stocking Stuffers (under $25)
* A big hit this season is our new KNIT mugs. Hand crafted pottery mugs with the word KNIT inscribed on the front, made by Just Potters, check them out here.
* Shawl Pins and sticks. They make a great addition to any handknit scarf or shawl. Handcrafted by a canadian man, see more here.
* Needle Gauge Pendants – a practical way to always know what size your needles are, and a nice necklace to boot, see photos here.
* Knit journal, keep track of all your projects, needles, swatches and designs!
* Socks in a Box, a gift set of 20 different sock patterns in card format. Easy to throw in a project bag or even your purse
* Eucalan Wool Wash, we have 100ml or 500ml bottles. They are a great stocking stuffer to accompany the knitted garment that shouldn’t go in the washing machine!
New Lantern Moon Sox Sticks! and a skein of Sweet Georgia Tough Love Sock – combine it with a knit mug and you have a cozy gift for your favorite sock knitter!
Or skip the yarn and needles and pair up the mug with some fair trade coffee or tea from Cafe Etico, and support local and global economic initiatives that help communities around the world.
Beginner Kid kit, for the young person in your life. includes a beginner book with patterns, yarn for a small project (hat, leg warmers or scarf) and needles.
Addi Turbo Click Set. Instead of having tens of quality circular needles in unruly bunches in your house, get this great set of Addi Turbo Circular interchangeable needles, in a neat and tidy case. (a MUST have! – and now come in LACE tip)
Any one of our great books, here are just a few highlights: Boutique Knits, New England Knits, Book of Wool, Crochet Lace, Hat Heads.
We also do Gift Certificates! Come stop by the store and check out our great holiday display.