Mark Your Calendars… February!
There’s a lot of fun things going on at Baaad Anna’s this month that you may not want to miss. Here is a quick rundown:
- Give Back Sundays – Feb 11th 1:00-3:00pm: This Sunday sees the launch of GIVE BACK SUNDAYS! where you can come, sit and knit for any giveaway fibre art of your choice! We will have free yarn to cast on as well as some treats. Some ideas for your GIVE BACK SUNDAYS! projects can include purple baby hats for the Click for Babies campaign, cotton handknit breast prosthesis for the Knitted Knockers campaign, or just whip up something to yarn-bomb our neighbourhood with! We will host these on the second Sunday of each month, so mark your calendars for Feb 11th, March 11th, and April 8th!
- Spring Yarn Tasting – Feb 19th 6:30-9:30pm: You may have noticed some fresh new yarns in store lately, including the recent shipment of the gorgeous Lichen & Lace. Come join us for an evening of food, fun and yarny nibbles
- Spring Yarn Sale – Feb 24th & 25th from 11:00am-6:00pm: Our most fantastic sale of the year with 20-50% or more off almost half of our entire store. We will post a listing of all our sale yarns and discounts a week before here on our blog
- Online Store Indie Sale – Feb 24th & 25th: We will be featuring a few of our most prized indie yarns on sale in our online store that are not featured in our bricks and morter store, so be sure to check out www.baaadannas.store that weekend as well, and get a start on your sale shopping at midnight, from the comfort of your own home!
- New Classes: There are a few new classes that have just been scheduled to pick up some new fibre artsy skills including mittens two ways (Thrummed & Entrelac workshops on Feb 18th and March 11th respectively), an Intro to Wheel Spinning class starting in March, and an Intermediate Wheel Spinning class focused on Plying in April.