*Please note all classes and workshops will be recorded and made available for you to view for a limited time.
*Class times are currently in Pacific Time.
Presently ALL in-person classes are postponed until further notice.
Fall Sessions Coming Soon!
Please note: Make up classes can not be offered for missed sessions; please discuss additional homework or resources with your teacher if required.
- You can add your name to a wait list at any time; our classes will run so long as the minimum number of participants is registered 72 hours prior to its start.
- Full payment is due one week before the first class.
- Refunds or credit are only offered up to 72 hours prior to the start of class or workshop.
- No refunds or credits offered for missed sessions; any sessions cancelled due to teacher availability will be rescheduled.
- Make up classes cannot be offered for missed sessions; please discuss additional homework or resources with your teacher if required. This will be offered at the discretion of the teacher.
- While our staff will do their best to offer suggestions on prerequisites for classes and workshops, every knitter learns differently so it is ultimately the responsibility of the registrant to decide if the class is within their skill-set or capability. No refunds or switches within classes can be granted from 72 hours before the start of a class or a workshop as that is our deadline for deciding whether to run a class according to registrations.
- Please have the ZOOM app downloaded before the start of first class.
- Please join 15 mins before the start of class or workshop.
- To register call 604-255-2577, or register online here!