Baaad Anna’s in the Community
We believe that having a positive role in our community is apart of being a healthy, vibrant business!
Browse the drop down menu under Community to see some of the many ways we aim to strengthen our local fibre-loving community.
Here are some of the initiatives, organizations, and fundraisers that we have proudly supported over the years:
- Our very own Knit-a-Thon that happens every holiday season where we knit and collect warm items for handing out in Vancouver’s Downtown East Side
- Click for Babies Purple Hat Campaign
- Some of the organizations we have been pleased to support in our community include:
- Happy Corner Preschool
- AR Lord Nelson Elementary
- CoDevelopment Canada
- Garibaldi Annex School
- Acorns Love Annex
- Surgery Spectacular Fundraising Event
- West Coast Leaf
- West Coast Christian School
- Canadian Centre for Policy Alternatives
- Kiwassa Neighbourhood House
- Antigone Foundation
- Options for Sexual Health
- Spare the Cold
- BC Teachers Federation
- Word on the Street
- Out in Harmony
To find out more about how we can support your organization please email email@example.com
5 thoughts on “COMMUNITY”
Is there a mom and tot group anywhere? Sounds great!
Hello I’m just curious about the mum and tot stitch and bitch, how old are the babies and how many people tent to come? My son is 5 months and I love to crochet, I’d love to have some mums to chill with while working on a project.
Hi Kirsty… unfortunately, this group hasn’t been active for a few years now. I will update the website accordingly. My apologies!
Hi Kristy – Have you found a mom and tot stitch and bitch in the city?
Hi ya! Good question! I love this idea but we no longer do one! We were not able to find a date/time that worked for enough moms and tots; and I am not sure where there is a group at the moment. I will keep my ears open if I hear more on this!