*Class times are currently in Pacific Time.
- Beginner Knitting Class
- Introduction to Loom Weaving
- Learn to Spin with a Drop Spindle Workshop
- Sock Boot Camp Workshop
- Beginner Felting Class
- Sophie Scarf Workshop
- Make Your Own Needle Felting Block Workshop
- Beginner Sock Class with Holli Yeoh
- Beginner Sweater Class with Holli Yeoh
- Frame Weaving Workshop
Please note: Make up classes can not be offered for missed sessions; please discuss additional homework or resources with your teacher if required.
- You can add your name to a wait list at any time; our classes will run so long as the minimum number of participants is registered 72 hours prior to its start.
- Full payment is due one week before the first class.
- Refunds or credit are only offered up to 72 hours prior to the start of class or workshop.
- No refunds or credits offered for missed sessions; any sessions cancelled due to teacher availability will be rescheduled.
- Make up classes cannot be offered for missed sessions; please discuss additional homework or resources with your teacher if required. This will be offered at the discretion of the teacher.
- While our staff will do their best to offer suggestions on prerequisites for classes and workshops, every knitter learns differently so it is ultimately the responsibility of the registrant to decide if the class is within their skill-set or capability. No refunds or switches within classes can be granted from 72 hours before the start of a class or a workshop as that is our deadline for deciding whether to run a class according to registrations.
- Please have the ZOOM app downloaded before the start of first online class.
- Please join/arrive 15 mins before the start of class or workshop.
- To register call 604-255-2577, or register online here!
115 thoughts on “CLASSES”
Would love to get more info in Beginning Felting class.
When classes start/ how long?
Check out all of our class info under the header CLASSES. Happy crafting!
Hello. I’m interested in your frame weaving workshop. Could you please let me know if any dates will be scheduled soon?
Also, is there a minimum age?
Thank you! I will add your name to a waitlist for the next class which has yet to be scheduled. We usually have a min age of 8 for our regular classes but I can check with the teacher when we schedule the next class.
Also, it would be best to email the store at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at (604) 255 2577 to ask to be added to the upcoming/to book class list as we would need your phone number to give you a reminder once the class is booked.