The community craft rentals programs aims to provide quality fibre arts equipment at an affordable rate for our community, to encourage and foster the development of all skills.
Please contact Baaad Anna’s to rent any of our equipment or to learn more about the program 604.255.2577 or email@example.com
Equipment and Rates
Gauge Swatch Set
- Before borrowing any equipment, each customer must read and sign the waiver form, to ensure that they have read, understood and will abide by the borrowing policies.
- All customers must complete the Community Craft Rentals waiver form, and provide a valid credit card number. Providing this number authorizes Baaad Anna’s to charge the full amount for loss or damage of the equipment to the credit card number. Customer’s also agree to update any and all credit card information if and when it changes.
- Equipment may be borrowed for 7 days at a time, and must be returned to Baaad Anna’s by the end of the business day on the due date, and only during business hours.
- If equipment is returned late the cost is $2/day until the equipment is returned.
- Baaad Anna’s reserves the right to recover the full or partial cost of severely damaged or lost equipment.
- Equipment may be renewed, as long as it is not reserved by someone else.
- By renting out equipment, the customer is certifying that they are capable of using the equipment in a safe and proper manner. Baaad Anna’s offers classes and assistance in the use of various equipment.
- Prior to each rental, please record and note with Baaad Anna’s staff any existing damage in the equipment, such as scratches, dents or missing parts. If a customer does not report any faults prior to renting the equipment they assume responsibility for any problems.
- All equipment should be returned in the same condition it was rented except for normal wear and tear. Baaad Anna’s reserves the right to refuse rental to any customer at its discretion.
10 thoughts on “Rentals”