Secret Santa Secrets
It’s Baaad Anna’s SECRET SANTA time of year again!
We’re hosting our 5th annual secret santa gift exchange at our bricks and mortar so if you’re in the Vancouver area and want to join in let us know! This year will be same, same, but different…
Instead of doing a weekly drop-off we will have single drop off by December 20th. Please wrap your gift(s) and put in a bag that is clearly labelled with the name of your recipient. Please include a note with your name so you can be thanked!
Sign ups are only open from now until until end of day Friday (Nov 27th) and can be done by emailing us your interest to join to email@example.com. Please note: we will then send you a survey by Elfster, and will be ONLY partnering up people who have completed their Elfster survey by noon PST on Sunday (29th).
1. Email us to firstname.lastname@example.org before Nov 27 to ask us for the Elfster link
2. Fill out the online Elfster google form by Sunday NOON Nov 29
2. Names drawn on the evening of Nov 29
4. $50 limit for gift(s); please use your partner’s survey answers to give them a gift of their dreams
5. Drop off your gift(s) on or before December 20th in a bag clearly labelled with the recipient’s name
6. Show off your cool gifts and thank your Secret Santa on the Ravelry thread
There is a $50 limit for your package. This could be a one single pie-in-the-sky gift for your partner, or a collection of smaller valued gift, so long as you adhere to the $50 limit. If you chose to make a gift you can decide if the materials cost should be included.
Hope you can join us… this is one of our very favorite holiday traditions!