Winner! Winner! Chicken…
Well we’ve had a bit of fun with our casual Knit ‘Em Up Chickens Knit/Crochet-A-Long (KCAL) over the first two months of the year. What started with Hilary of Iron Dog Books and I just wanting to get some Hue Loco Backyard Chickens on our needles has turned into a beautiful flock of pretty pretty projects that can be viewed on the Baaad Anna’s Ravelry group page for inspiration and project ideas!
So who’s ready for prizes??
Our KCAL winners are (chosen by RNG)…
- Pompoms (Choose between a make-your-own pompom kit or two ready-to-wear pompoms): allieMaci. See the winning post here.
- Book & yarn set: kellycknits. See the winning post here.
- Sock Yarn Studio book donated by Iron Dog Books: yuko604. See the winning post here.
- Half dozen eggs from MY OWN backyard chickens: moniqueprevost. See the winning post here.
And I have two additional DEALER’s CHOICE prizes, just cause (chosen by me)!
- A second half dozen eggs from MY OWN backyard chickens: to JANICE R. my staff member above who treated herself to her first Backyard Chicken set and loved it so much to be the first to join our casual KAL. See her winning post here.
- Wollmeise Lace Nobody’s Perfect: HILARY A. my co-enabler for this awesome project… thank you for egging me on! See her winning post here.
If you see your name or Ravelry handle above, come in store to pick up your prize.
But really, aren’t all of us with our new beautiful projects winners??