Baaad Anna’s in the Community
We believe that having a positive role in our community is apart of being a healthy, vibrant business!
We also proudly support local talent through trunk shows of local knitwear designers and dyers, co-hosting fibre-themed events and fundraise and donate within our local community.
Check out some of the many ways we aim to strengthen our local fibre-loving community:
If you’re interested in getting involved, email us at email@example.com if:
– You are willing to build a library (with new or from upcycled furniture!)
– You are wanting to host a library (on your own property)
– You are interested in keeping these boxes filled!
And we’ll try to hook you up! We would love to host a ‘make-a-little-library-DRIVE’ with a goal of having 5 more libraries built by the end of the summer, so if you would like a summer woodworking project please consider building one of these!
Did you know that Baaad Anna’s is a member of the BCTF advantage program, and all BCTF members receive 10% off all yarn at the store?
- Our very own Knit-a-Thon that happens every holiday season where we knit and collect warm items for handing out in Vancouver’s Downtown East Side
- Click for Babies Purple Hat Campaign
- Some of the organizations we have been pleased to support in our community include:
- Happy Corner Preschool
- AR Lord Nelson Elementary
- CoDevelopment Canada
- Garibaldi Annex School
- Acorns Love Annex
- Surgery Spectacular Fundraising Event
- West Coast Leaf
- West Coast Christian School
- Canadian Centre for Policy Alternatives
- Kiwassa Neighbourhood House
- Antigone Foundation
- Options for Sexual Health
- Spare the Cold
- BC Teachers Federation
- Word on the Street
- Out in Harmony
To find out more about how we can support your organization please email firstname.lastname@example.org